The year 2017 brought a treasure trove of new scientific evidence that proves once and for all that the flu vaccine hoax is over. If you believe the flu vaccine works and is worth the risks of taking it, you simply haven’t read the latest research. If you rely primarily on mainstream news for your flu vaccine information, you do so at your peril.
Top Five Reasons Why the Flu vaccine is a Bad Choice:
1. The flu vaccine doesn’t work because of the way it is developed.
2. The flu jab raises the risk of catching other types of flu.
3. The flu vaccine raises the risk of dementia.
4. No scientific studies prove the flu vaccine has ever been worth the risks of taking it.
5. No significant scientific studies prove that those who take the flu vaccine and then get the flu (often from the vaccine itself) suffer less debilitating symptoms than refusing the shot would have rendered.
Related: Shingles Vaccine? Really?
Fake Vaccine News from Media Partners
News doesn’t get any more fake than the tiresome advertorial blitzkreig used to sell the so-called flu vaccine every year.
The flu vaccination business is a multi-billion-dollar cash cow gobbled up and regurgitated by all major media. CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, The New York Times, TIME, Reuters, USA Today – pick your news poison: they all rely on millions of dollars in advertising from pharmaceutical companies. Big Pharma is their number one client advertiser, and nothing pays Big Pharma like cheap vaccines. Cheap for them, as most are made in China (which has killed our pets with poisoned dog food, sickened us in our homes with toxic drywall; yet we trust the communist Chinese to pump mercury, aluminum, squaline and other toxins directly into our bloodstreams?) Not so cheap for us, as we suffer the long-term costs of the flu shot to our financial, physical and emotional health.
Vaccine Makers Vaccinated against Liability
Unlike other drug company products, vaccines offer a get-out-of-jail free card for vaccine makers, which have been vaccinated against liability by U. S. Government fiat, via the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Act. Consequently, vaccine makers have nearly zero incentive to make vaccines safe and effective. That little “detail” probably explains why no vaccine has ever been proven safe and effective. In 2017, Robert De Niro and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. offered a $100,000 reward to anyone who can prove any vaccine is safe and effective. Nobody has been able to do so and claim the reward.
Vaccine Industry Whitewashes Problems
What passes for government vaccine science is in reality propaganda produced by a corporate partnership between drug companies, the CDC, and mainstream media. There is no conspiracy here, folks. It is an open secret. Once something becomes a multi-billion-dollar industry, it takes on a life of its own, as it employs so many thousands of people with vested interests in maintaining the status quo. (Somebody’s baby always needs new shoes.)
The CDC, in fact, uses our tax dollars to fund pro-vaccine groups and trolls that ignore the latest science as they spew propaganda and misinformation online.
1. The flu vaccine doesn’t work because of the way it is developed.
As Jon Rappoport explains in a Nov. 2017 blog, referencing a PLOS Journal story published earlier that month, the chicken eggs used for culturing clinical isolates and for vaccines don’t work because “the influenza virus often mutates to adapt to being grown in chicken eggs, which can influence antigenicity and hence vaccine effectiveness.”
In addition, only a small percentage of the hundreds of thousands of respiratory samples taken from sick people every year contain the flu virus. This sounds insane but it’s true, and it knocks any notion of the flu vaccine’s effectiveness right out of the park. Most diagnosis of the flu are not the flu, and there is no evidence whatsoever that taking a flu shot to check the influenza virus does anything at all to affect all those unknown sicknesses that are not the flu.
In fact, the opposite is true. Taking the flu vaccine has been show to raise the risk of susceptibility to other viruses, like all of those who are sick with something besides the flu who are convinced it is the flu that they have.
2. The flu jab raises the risk of catching other types of flu. Vaccines suppress the immune system, period. The long-term result is a weakened immune system which leaves the influenza jabbed person vulnerable to other types of flu, which are legion.
3. The flu jab raises the risk of dementia. The flu vaccine is laced with mercury, a known neurotoxin for which no safe dose exists. It also contains aluminum, linked with Alzheimer’s, and glyphosate, implicated in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and kidney and liver problems.
4. No scientific study proves the flu vaccine is worth the risks of taking it. In fact, in almost any honest assessment, the flu shot has been shown to be virtually useless for the elderly. The flu vaccine has recently been implicated in miscarriages for pregnant women taking the shot. Few things are more insane than vaccinating a pregnant woman with anything, yet the CDC recommends that pregnant women take the flu shot. It would be laughable if it weren’t downright criminal to recommend such a thing. See Dr. Russell Blaylock on vaccinating pregnant women.
5. No significant scientific studies prove that those who take the flu vaccine and then get the flu (perhaps from the vaccine itself) suffer less debilitating symptoms than not taking the shot would have rendered. Even in the disinformation and misinformation and all the propaganda that litters the web from the CDC and other vaccine pushers, the best you will find is that taking the flu jab “may reduce” the symptoms if one then gets the flu. The American Society for Microbiology floats this study after looking at only 155 people. Long recognized as an absurdity by thinking people, the vaccine industry finally realized they needed some evidence, however flimsy, to show the symptoms for the vaccinated were less severe. So they’ve come up with this little tidbit, that the vaccine may (italics ours) reduce the severity of flu symptoms.
That’s the best they’ve got? Yeah, that’s the best they’ve got. May is a well-known weasel word long used and abused by advertisers and snake oil salesmen of every stripe to appear to be making a claim. In reality, may makes no claim at all. It’s toothless propaganda.
The Flu Vaccine Hoax is Over
With the end of net neutrality ushered in by the FCC with a 3-2 vote along party lines last month, it will become harder and harder to dig out the truth of the ineffectiveness and the dangers of the flu vaccine on the web, but we must keep trying. Our survival depends on it. The end game for all of this vaccine propaganda and disinformation is to eventually force vaccination on all of us. They’ve already killed informed consent in California. Let’s wake up in 2018, before it’s too late to protect our inalienable rights.